Based in the CBD - our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Communications Officer for a 5 month contract - starting 16th December 2019 to 1 May 2020
The role will see you:
- Responsible for contributions to the implementation of effective communications strategies to advise, promote and inform internal and external stakeholders of key policies, projects and programs.
- Communicate key policies, projects and programs to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities, develop strategies and implement effective communication plans that support business unit initiatives and provide a long term framework to promote objectives.
- In consultation with key staff, develop a coordinated approach to the development of communications strategies to engage the intended audience whilst promoting a positive image
- Ensure high quality corporate communication materials adhere to all guidelines and ensure all content is produced to the highest standard and delivered on time, and within budget.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations with key internal and external clients to facilitate effective communication.
To be successful in the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualifications in Communications or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in Internal Communications focused roles, with a broad skillset focused on driving communications programs effectively
- Experience in government highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills
Please apply with your CV below
Applications will close Friday 15th Nov COB
Karen 02 8023 5607