Based in the CBD - our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Communications Officer for a 6 month contract - starting asap to 17 May 2020
The role will see you responsible for developing and delivering the communication strategy for the technology division - project management. This will include identifying, managing and developing tactical plans and content required for the program and managing proactive communication opportunities.
- Create, implement and manage key communication activities aligned to the business objectives for IT / Project Management division
- Develop key communication collateral and messages to defined target audiences to raise awareness and understand between the business and its stakeholders.
- Contribute to and implement the communication strategy and provide advice and guidance on ensuring the communication approach adopted is appropriate for the target audiences.
- Define, develop and implement communications requirements, content and relevant materials.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define business communication needs and objectives, crafting appropriate communication approaches and tactics to achieve portfolio goals.
- Develop and deliver messaging using a variety of tools and channels, including events, brochures, web, video, infographics and social media to ensure it reaches its target audience.
- Identify and address potential communication issues, and opportunities, which may have an impact on business stakeholders, and implement solutions to achieve the best outcome.
- Prepare and maintain communication materials, including brochures, posters, letters, website and intranet content, newsletters, FAQs, presentations, briefs and key messages.
- To be successful in the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualifications in Communications or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in Internal Communications focused roles, with a broad skillset focused on driving communications programs effectively
- Experience in an Internal Communications role, focusing on an IT, Technology or PMO, with the ability to translate tech speak into common language is highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work in a matrixed environment
Please apply with your CV below
Applications will close Monday 18th Nov COB
Karen 02 8023 5607