This role is looking for someone who has worked in the sales, advisors and distribution areas who can help them extract advisor data from one company, match it with theirs, de- duplicate it and work with an integration partner to load it into their CRM.
You will also be responsible for building all business processes required to manage their new advisor business such as the business records and commissions.
Please note this is a business Project Manager role not a Technical Project Manager role.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 8-10+ years of experience of which 3 or more years are in project management with a proven track record of delivery.
- Experience working within life insurance ideally within the advisor, commission and sales space.
- A strong understand f project delivery methods and principles.
- Projest Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
- Degree qualified in technology and / or business disciplines
- Demonstrable people leadership skills, with excellent people and stakeholder management skills<[if>