This role will be working with various business executives and subject matter experts, you will manage the end to end activities required for the life insurance and general insurance companies transfer as legislated under the respective legislations.
Apart from satisfying the obligations under the legislation, the Project Manager is to manage the enhancements to systems and business disclosure documents and business processes.
About the Role:
- Work on a merger acquisition project for one of Australia's largest financial institutions
- Must have at least 5+ years working as a Senior Project Manager
- Must have legal knowledge of Part 9/DIV 3A Legislation and ideally worked on projects of this nature in the past.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- High-level problem-solving skills required
If you have relevant experience and are interested in the opportunity, please "Apply-Now', alternatively you can call Suli on 8023-5637