Your new role:
At this stage, we have been asked to find a Performance Engineer for our client to help build out a piece of work with their client - no specific project details have been given yet!
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Application Performance tuning
- Strategy of Purging/Archiving
- Application sizing & scaling
Your background, skills and experience:
- Significant experience in performance tuning / support in Oracle PL/SQL
- Unix Shell scripting
- RIMS Base tables
- Oracle Application Development Framework
- Must have completed implementation of two of the following modules - RMS/ ReSA/ RPM
- You should be able to gather NFRS and develop high level technical design and should be able to implement those at the same time produce strategy & inputs around archiving/purging, application sizing and scaling
- We need strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills as you will be able to interface with clients, technical teams and functional teams would be preferred.
Apply now with your CV in Word format and I will get back to you!
Megan - 03 8399 9905