The Business Solutions & change team within Insurance is responsible for executing and implementing projects and supporting continuous improvement across the business. The prime focus is on reducing complexity and positioning for sustainable, profitable and innovative growth.
This role is specifically responsible for assisting the SDM to develop and maintain a high performing team whilst also delivering effective analysis and critical thinking to drive business change through projects and other initiatives.
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work efficiently with stakeholders to elicit project requirements that are fit for purpose, recommending appropriate stakeholders to be involved with elicitation activities.
- Validate requirements with stakeholders and the project team and provide input to ensure that proposed solutions meet the business needs and expectations.
- Manage stakeholders by communicating project updates to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Engage stakeholders during the decision making process.
- Provide ongoing support to the testing team and change management team during project delivery.
- Provide ongoing support to the business during and after the project (within the warranty period).
- Pro-actively implement process and strategies that mitigate risk in all project work.
- Be vigilant in identifying and effectively escalating incidents, breaches and losses.
- Ensure that compliance training is current and completed
- Provide support to other business analysts and contributes to the professional development of the business analyst community including providing coaching and mentoring.
- Possess a role model behaviour and demonstrate and encourage behaviours that are consistent with company policy.
- Adhere to established company policy and procedures and display an understanding of project and program practices and governance.