You will be responsible for:
- Designing solutions, business development and transitioning of projects from presales to delivery and sales support.
- Providing assistance on networking solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Participating or leading in scope of work determination, product pricing, software quotations, cost estimates, work estimates and RFP/RFI responses.
- Assisting with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborating with the Client Manager to develop an implementation solution
- Managing client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setting up and delivery of the POC.
You will have the following skills:
- 10 years of experience in Presales and technical architecture (networking / connectivity focused) environment.
- Broad exposure of working with multiple vendor environment and communicating technically at C-level.
- 10 years of experience in Network routing and switching, SDN, NSX, datacentre and wireless.
- CCDP/CCIE Cisco certification is highly desirable
- Experience in AWS, Azure, GCP would be highly desirable.
- Understanding of ROI and GP would be advantageous.