The New Role:
The Principal Developer role is a senior technical leadership position, so we are looking for strong technical and leadership skills, outcomes-focused with the customer in mind and a collaborative style. Leadership is an important component as this role will involve line management! It will involve a bit of on-call support!
Your new team:
You will be joining a customer-facing stream that are custodians for most of the company’s web (desktop and mobile as it’s a responsive site). These predominately relate to specific customer-facing features and functions. This is a cross-functional team with 8-10 people across Product, Tech & Delivery roles!
Your Technical background:
- Full-stack with a backend focus
- Languages: Golang, Typescript
- Frameworks React and Node
- AWS (lamba, S3 etc)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coach & mentor team members
- Line management experience
- Experience with Agile principles
- Has some exposure to o-auth and a good security focus
- Has exposure and hands-on experience with building and scaling web applications and deploying in the cloud
- Comfortable coaching and line managing engineers (will be required)
- Loves tech with a product and outcome-focused rather a tech for tech sake focus
Apply Now with your CV in word format and I will be in touch!!