The New Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, support and optimise new products and initiatives in production
- Writing code for the browser as well as for the server
- Actively search out opportunities to learn and grow your technical capabilities
- Learning and adopting technical practises followed by the team and broader teams
- Available for the on-call support roster
Your new team:
The team sits within the Direct Hirer and Indirect streams of work people using this technology service. We are currently setup in teams that focus on solving customer problems for Direct and Indirect customers who use the company’s platform.
Your Technical background:
- A Full-stack developer
- Frameworks: React & Node
- Microservices architecture with AWS (Lambda, SNS, SQS, Dynamo, ECS)
- Familiar with CI/CD, and managing deployment pipelines using BuildKite
- Knowledge of service reliability, monitoring and system support desirable.
- Experience with Agile principles
- Competently codes in more than one language
- Ability to visualise and describe solution designs
- Exposure to Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, clean coding or collaborative development practices
- Experience with functional programming
Apply Now with your CV in word format and I will be in touch!!