An internationally known company that has cornered the market in a creative and engaging way. They are still establishing themselves in Australia but are huge on a global scale. They promote a flexible environment and offer all the cool perks you would expect from such a modern company.
You are a digital Product Manager or Product Owner and have 2-5 years-experience. You are someone who is passionate about providing true customer value. You believe that great experiences originate from knowing your customer. And that improving customer value will generate business value. You like to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
Provide support to the Snr Product Manager on the customer journey team, including;
- Playing a part in building a strong customer-centric and achievement culture
- Partnering with commercial stakeholders and driving day-to-day requirements
- Management of key tools used by commercial teams
- Investigation of new issues impacting our customers (users and clients)
- Story creation and management
- A/B testing and QA of initiatives
- Reporting on issues and feature enhancements
- Driving new frameworks and best practices
- Ensuring team are aware of new proven winners
- Defining and rolling out new features for sellers.
- Maintaining visibility of global projects
What experience you bring:
- 2-5 years digital product management experience
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and an advocate of experimentation
- Good problem-solving capabilities and an analytical mind with a focus on outcomes, not outputs
- Intellectual curiosity, a passion for problem solving and comfortable working w/ ambiguity
- You are a self-starter, are able to multitask across different projects, teams and are driven by achievement.
Contact Ged Wilson for more information.