The team approaches work as seeing no job as too small and no challenge as too big! They support centres across the network with daily projects and activities.
Responsibilities include allocation and maintenance of IT equipment throughout the Fulfillment Center, managing multiple customer requests simultaneously. This includes troubleshooting of all IT related equipment such as PCs, wireless handheld devices, thin clients, printers and other end user devices. The IT Support Engineer must have an excellent understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. Regular activities include network engineering and troubleshooting, project management, data cabling, systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments, telecom/PBX administration, root cause analysis in problem solving, and assistance in managing the daily activities of the department.
- Expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Ability to travel
Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate rights to work permanently in Australia.