The role is based in broadford with one of the government departments.
The role is a technical network engineer position and we are looking for
someone to start immedaitely.
The skills outlined in the position are as followed;
- Network Design and Implementation
- Cisco, HP,technologies (Router, Switches & WLCs)
- Wireless LAN network Design and Implementation
- Network Services (DNS, DHCP, VOIP, SMTP, SNMP)
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio)
- IP Routing and Switching
- VMWARE, Cisco UCS, EMC VNX, IBM Blade
- Network Management Tools (Cisco Prime, Solarwinds)
- Firewall / Web Proxies / IPSec
- Windows, Linux, MAC OS, UNIX
- Storage EMC
- Azure / Office 365
If you believe you have the skill-set for this position please apply now.