You responsibilities and experience will include:
- Strong Data warehousing, AWS experience
- Maintaining the STAR (Service Team Reference Architecture) in alignment with the ESARs (Enterprise Strategic Architecture reference) and Enterprise Architecture direction.
- Maintaining the Service Team Architectural Runway in alignment with platform technology roadmaps and upcoming business feature (change) work.
- Creating SOAPs (Solution on a Page) for relevant portfolio epics/epics.
- Key Service Team liaison point with Strategy & Architecture team.
- Participating in Architecture related Communities of Practice and contributing towards architectural enterprise standards.
- Decomposing portfolio epics into capabilities/epics in conjunction with the Service and Product Owners.
- Participating in various scaled agile activity including program increment planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives etc.
- Understanding enabler features (non-functional change) and ensuring their business value recognition and prioritization.
- Providing education on architectural direction, standards and guidelines to service team engineers.
- Resolving solution alignment issues within and across service teams.
- Maintaining any design documentation in respect to the aforementioned responsibilities.