You will have experience in the following:
- Decomposing approved Capabilities into epics in conjunction with Service Owners and Delivery Teams
- Developing detailed acceptance criteria for Epics with the stakeholders that are allocated to the Delivery Teams
- Supporting the Service Owner/Product Owner in liaising with the business stakeholders
- Acting in the Service Owner/Product Owner role if required
- Key figure in the communication and development of the service vision and road map
- Participating in the development and ongoing growth of relevant Communities of Practice
- Working with Service Owner/Product Owner and Service Portfolio Manager to facilitate and enable a recommend prioritisation of epics using agreed prioritisation methods (e.g WSJF).
- Involvement in scaled agile activities including program increment planning, daily stand ups, retrospectives etc
- Understanding enabler features (non-functional change) and ensures that these are prioritized to support and add business value
- Playing an E2E role, in the scoping of solutions, assisting in the clarification of requirements, identification of testing needs within SIT, UAT and key contributor for the MR kick-off sessionsClarifying requirements in the Solutioning process and communicate work packages to the delivery teams.