In particular, we are looking for a Project Business Analyst that has been involved in the implementation of Data Quality and Master Data Management projects, and ideally CRM with strong knowledge of Integration technologies. The project will involve delivering a single view of the Customer across the organisation. Having worked on a project with this objective is necessary.
The Business Analyst will be working across a number of projects at any one time, conducting and facilitating requirements gathering and documentation, process mapping, testing planning and co-ordination and business process change. The Technology and Digital Services Unit on behalf of a broad group of internal stakeholders is undertaking the projects within the IT Projects Portfolio team.
This is an initial 12 month contract with the view to extend.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst, including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFT's, developing testing business change management documentation and facilitating those processes.
- In the last 4 years having worked on Master Data Management projects particularly the processes and governance required.
- Has delivered a major Data Quality and Master Data Management project.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of having worked with different business stakeholders to drive a strategic direction in the use of Master Data Management solution to deliver a single view of the customer across the organisation
- Understands and can articulate the benefits of delivering a Single View of a Customer using a Master Data Management Solution.
- In the last 4 years has worked on a either of the following type of projects: Master Data Management or CRM project (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Strong understanding of Middleware / Integration technologies and development projects
- High level interpersonal and team management skills