The skill set required is below;
- Able to document all applications and integration components for support purposes in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures and adheres to any applicable configuration management procedures.
- Hands on experience with Java and able to
- Identifies key issues and risk elements and escalates promptly.
- Supports the planning, maintenance releases and all major product enhancement releases to applications and integration components.
- Works with internal and external supplier relationships to ensure new fixes and maintenance releases are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Ensures maintenance releases are protected by appropriate and tested back-out measures.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the application service function by maintaining awareness of technology developments and making appropriate recommendations to enhance application services.
- Maintains awareness of current Information Security standards and ensures all activities comply with the standards.
- Demonstrates sufficient consideration of customer needs and customer experience targets, as driven by business requirements.