Based in the CBD, our client is a global eCommerce provider and a household name for consumers to sell and purchase online. They provide a dynamic and fast paced environment, where you have to opportunity to really stretch yourself The team is high performing, hard-working and innovative. This is an excellent opportunity to join at a critical phase, where you can really influence and shape the future.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Brand Marketing and Communications Manager, reporting to the Head of Marketing. The role will see you responsible for planning, development and execution of the consumer brand marketing and PR strategies, with broad a focus on enhancing brand health, innovative campaigns, product marketing and partnerships.
They are seeking to appoint a passionate marketer, who is an inspiring leader and enjoys a mix of both strategy and tactical.
- Brand and Marketing Strategy
- PR and Communications
- Managing a high performing team
- Stakeholder Management
- Market Research
- Budget Management
- Reporting and Analysis
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualifications in relevant discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in Brand Marketing or Marcoms
- Significant experience in a digitally lead business, preferably ecommerce
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills
- A passionate leader, who motivates a team to success
- Highly developed, data lead skills, with reporting and analytics
- Entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset
- Desire for a mix of both strategy and hands on
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve and ability to work in fast paced environment
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a high performing team role that you can truly make your own.
For a confidential discussion, please call Karen Aldrich on 02 8023 5607. Please apply with your CV below