- Do you have experience in recruitment, but don't necessarily want to recruit?
- Are you looking for a great team and the flexibility to be your best?
- Is looking after people and solving workplace problems in your DNA?
Join the team at Launch Talent Solutions (TS) who are a division of an award-winning recruitment and talent advisory business based in Sydney. We pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality experience to all the contractors that work for us. It's because of this that we are looking for a Contractor Experience Manager to make sure our standards remain consistently high.
In this newly created position, you'll be responsible for making sure all Contractors working for Launch TS are well looked after and have the things they need to succeed.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all Contractor on-boarding and induction requirements
- Contacting contractors on a quarterly basis to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Verifying Placement information, background checks and right to work
- Explaining relevant policies and procedures and collecting information required for payroll set up
- Becoming a subject matter expert in PAYG and ABN contract agreements
- Facilitating the resolution of any contractor payroll issues, rate reviews and concerns
- Ensuring our customers are being well supported where the needs arise
- The flexibility to achieve and excel in this role, for example working full-time, or part time
- Ongoing training supported by some of the industry's most experienced consultants
- Fantastic employee benefits - quarterly team celebrations, further education, 6 months paid maternity leave
- An excellent account management and support team to help you succeed
- The opportunity for your career to progress into specialist, consulting, or account management roles in the future
- Outstanding communication skills, be highly trusted and value strong relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, can multi-task and work to deadlines
- Exceptional administration skills and an eye for detail
- An interest in I.T. and be tech savvy so you can talk easily with industry professionals
- The ability to build relationships fast as you support your colleagues and stakeholders
- Be genuine and can ask questions with warmth and sincerity
- Be articulate so that you can support our contractors effectively
- Previous experience in HR, or recruitment will be highly regarded
Please submit your resume in word format. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.