You will play a critical role in driving the requirements definition, implementation and ongoing support of the migration project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements and manage sign-off of deliverables
- Analysis of impacted systems in the migration project
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping
- Review of Data Mapping activities
- Requirements analysis, prioritisation and negotiation
- Supporting test analysts and UAT testers on test planning and execution of QA testing
- Facilitating business change and driving continual process and operational improvements
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process
Your skills and experience
As a BA you will need to think on your feet, demonstrate strong business acumen and have first class relationship management and communication skills. You will demonstrate discipline in the execution of your analysis, a high level of initiative in your work and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
You will also have:
- 5+ years of BA experience in the financial services industry
- A strong desire to deliver IT solutions to support the achievement of business objectives
- Experience in writing requirements documents
- Technical aptitude for data analysis
- Knowledge in one or more business domain/s relevant to the insurance industry e.g. products, underwriting, claims, finance;
- Experience with large projects and multiple stakeholders
- Experience across a broad range of technologies including web applications, mainframe, workflow applications, etc
- Previous experience on data migration projects
- A strong team work morale, striving to make a difference
If interested please apply online!