Based near Central, our client is an award-winning provider of ICT Vendor training, for a range of business and consumer clients. At the top of their game, they are poised to drive for new growth.
They provide a dynamic and fast paced environment. The team is high performing, cohesive, hard-working and innovative.
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer for a 3 month contract role with the possibility of it going permanent.
Key requirements are:
- Ensure overdue invoices are collected in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers to recover payments of outstanding debts and organise payment arrangements
- Handling collection related complaints
- Send out overdue letters
- Performing credit checks
- Maintain and update debtor records
- Carry out ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
- End to end credit control
- Demonstrated experience in an Accounts Receivable role with exposure to a high volume transaction environment
- Strong background and knowledge in credit management including reporting and collection techniques
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Proven analytical and numerical skills
- Ideally worked for a training company previously
- Process driven
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experienced with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Must have previous local experience