- Four year full time, fixed term contract
- Based in Geelong CBD
The Senior (Splunk) Support Analyst role will see you support a range of technical services supporting, maintaining, deploying and enhancing applications, including:
- Responding to incidents and request in a timely manner according to agreed procedures.
- Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives to reduce the volume of problems and support issues raised.
- Creating and maintaining support documentation.
- Analysing, testing and implementing through understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
About you - your background, skills and experience:
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of
- IBM FileNet Content Manager, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records, or
- IBM Integration Broker/ ACE, IBM API Connect, IBM MQ, Websphere ODM and IBM BPM, or
- Splunk administration.
- Significant experience in providing technical support in a complex, multi sourced environment
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile and changing environment
- Experienced in writing business and technical documentation
- Clear communication skills and ability to tailor technical terminology to target audiences
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes and AWS is highly regarded
The “What’s in it for you”:
This role will see you not only join world leaders in road and occupational safety, but a talented and committed team who are supporting everyday Victorians. You will be challenged, developed and recognised for your performance.
Our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
Our client actively seeks to welcome and value unique contributions of all people and are committed to diversity and social inclusion in our employment practices. They want people with a diverse background to apply for our roles.
Apply now with your CV in word format!