This is an initial 6 months contract role for now.You will be leading a team focused on managing, developing and delivering automation and orchestration work for a large telecom client implementing these products.
Your responsibilities include:
- Expert in Cisco's Automation suite in an enterprise environment with the mindset of a BPM/Workflow design Engineer or an Automation Developer.
- Ability to solutionize, design, develop and implement integration with business applications
- Develop fully automated and Integrated systems patterns for use within telecom environment
- Provide recommendations by using a continuous improvement lens throughout the development cycle
- Own the end-to-end process to completion.
- Expert in understanding of REST/WEB service APIs.
Technical skills set required are:
- Expertise and experience in scripting e.g. Python scripting
- Expertise and experience in Infrastructure Automation e.g. CPO
- Expertise and experience in Source Control Management and Release Management Procedures e.g. GitHub, GitLab
- Experience developing and managing orchestration tools e.g. Cisco Process Orchestrator, BPM,
- Expert level knowledge of Telecom and supporting infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge on programming fundamentals e.g. OOPs, Variables.
- Advanced knowledge of automation within a Cisco SDN (CPO/PSC) suite environment with experience in custom development like Automation Pack, Adapters, Target, Target Types.
- Configurable and working knowledge of interfaces like Rabbit_MQ, JMS_Queue. AMQP.
- Advanced Skill in usage and integration of REST, and SOAP APIs and microservices
- Fluent in Python programming languages as well as Unix/Linux shell and other modern scripting languages
- Knowledge of NETCONF/RESTCONF.
- Knowledge of SDN with Interfaces.
- Production Experience with Configuration Management toolset.
- Developing continuous integration and deployment solutions, processes and systems integrations.
- Developing and management of infrastructure automation across all types of environments