Mandatory skills needed:
- Hands-on experience applying agile & lean practices preferably across a variety of industries
- A proven ability to succeed in a scrum master role
- Confident and highly motivated, able to working independently without the need for constant direction
- A continual improvement mindset, along with a Proactive, data driven, and experimental approach in solving problems, removing impediments, and investigating opportunities, to provide an environment for high performing team to thrive.
- A leader, collaborator and influencer who is able to bring cross functional teams together and work with them to deliver valuable outcomes.
- Someone who thrives on interaction and is flexible, adaptable and an excellent communicator
- Demonstrates a growth mindset. Is always keen to broaden the horizons, learn new skills and think about the bigger picture
- Competent at Language: Excellent level of English (oral and written)
- Knowledge & Experience with Java and Big data will be the plus
- Knowledge & Experience with Banking domain will be the plus