There are 2 roles here, one in the work health and safety area looking for someone who has experience with WHS, safety systems, compliance, regulatory, completion of detailed impact analysis, process mapping and communications.
The other role is within print and imaging looking for someone with proven experience in culture and change, transformation, compliance in a complex environment and experience working with a large number of stakeholders.
- Plan and lead the facilitation of change impact discussions with stakeholders to identify and quantify impacts, risks and issues.
- Provide input and insights into change planning to ensure change management approaches align with company Policies.
- Document change impact assessment outcomes to determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change.
- Represent the findings of change impact analysis in planning discussions with the Program / Change Management team in order to shape program deliverables.
- Support the development of training plans, implementation plans and deployment of both.
- Coordinate and track the monitoring of actions arising from change impact assessment.
- Provide input, document requirements, test and support the delivery of training programs in order to deliver change solutions that measurably impact the change.
- Reflect company values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Degree qualification in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in impact assessments, implantation planning, mining insights and analysis for medium/large scale change programs involving multiple business units.
- The ability to extract and analyse data and provide sound recommendations and advice.
- The ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders
- The ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.