Technical Support & Execution
- Ensure IT & OT Systems incidents are resolved rapidly and permanently to increase fixed on first call.
- Co-ordinate resolution of IT & OT Systems Service Disruptions at site to support team by providing triage, following the Incident Management processes and performing end-to-end case management
- Provide critical first responder function (24x7x365) basis for user requests and service restoration experienced by all IT & OT systems and Control Room users (12 hour shifts).
- Safe execution of change and service requests and resolution of incidents to ensure production operations are not impacted by technology failures utilising operational procedures, processes and tools to deliver a premium level of support.
- Restores services rapidly by applying structured problem solving techniques
- Asset health management, ensuring proactive maintenance identification and safe execution of tasks
- Raise risks associated with the technology design or implementation that impact safety or production targets
- Responsible for the end-to-end case management and resolution of Service Disruptions and problems that impact IT & OT Systems Technology at site and within the site Control Rooms.
- Escalate Service Disruptions as required to appropriate contacts in Operations, support team, Production stakeholders, Technology group, suppliers and vendors
- Initiate and maintain regular communications with service support Operations, Production stakeholders, Technology group relating to Service Restoration disruptions and updates
- Manage restoration of services as quickly as possible in the event of a disruption within SLA, working in partnership with all stakeholders
- Provides input into root cause analysis and subsequent resolution of action items affecting equipment reliability.
- Supports delivery of IT & OT Systems applications and infrastructure to agreed SLAs
- Execute business unit disaster/service recovery plans and actively participate in the regular tests as required
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance process of the IT & OT Systems Technology KMDB core support documentation
- Complies with the 1SAP Work Management & ServiceNow processes related to work identification, execution and the capturing of related historical transactional data into 1SAP/ServiceNow.
- Identify and contribute to automation of tools and processes to continuously improve both reactive and proactive activities
- Test disaster recovery plans for IT & OT Systems.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 support and incident escalation to appropriate contacts in Operations, rest of Technology, suppliers and vendors and update all users on progress.
Technical Capabilities & Competencies
- IT Network certifications (or proven practical working experience)
- ITIL certification
- Fleet Management Systems certification (or proven practical working experience)
- UHF/Digital radio certifications (or proven practical working experience)
- SCADA & Control Systems certification (or proven practical working experience)
- Windows 7/10 certification (or proven practical working experience)
- 1SAP/SAP experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of Fleet Management systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office products - strong focus on Excel reporting
- Broad experience in IT and / or OT in a large and complex mining/control room environment.
- Strong background in customer relationship management, problem solving and process improvement.
- Familiarity with mining supply chain management processes