- Service Design Lead
- Initial contract until end May 2019
- Melbourne CBD location
Service Design Lead to focus on formulating Future State Blueprints and bring together various business SMEs and partners to drive alignment and buy-in to the proposed solutions.
You will also work with UX, Interaction, Business and Technical SMEs to help develop insights, prototype development and drive potential solution development with sufficient context to drive prioritisation, road mapping, story elaboration and estimation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- The Lead is also responsible for informing design direction and providing sufficient context to drive prioritisation, road mapping, story elaboration and estimation.
- This position will have the responsibility for setting direction and delivery of interaction designs for systems, portals and applications.
- Through the use of human-centred design techniques, this role will have accountability for delivering interaction solutions that achieve business objectives and that are also useful, usable and engaging.
- They support their stream by generating new and useful user insights, and work closely with designers, analysts and developers to identify and apply the best tools and techniques to iteratively improve services for users.
- Significant practical experience leading design or research projects end-to-end and applying human centred design to real business problems
- Competence in one or more design disciplines (eg: Customer Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design, User Experience etc)
- Experience in educating, communicating and facilitating people on Customer Experience or Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience in a complex, corporate work environment
- Understanding of key design methodologies and tools
- Understanding of project management & product development practices
- Strong conceptualisation, ideation and visual communication skills
- Strong workshop facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Competence in evidence-based customer research techniques, analysing complex raw data sets and uncovering fact-based insights
- Ability to create key CX artefacts including service design blueprints, journey maps and personas
- Advanced PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
03 8399 9913