About The Role:
- Manage relationship with a defined set on customers
- Engage with customers around any concerns they may have.
- Ensure that the customers are clear about the offers,
- Policy and product communication
- Be responsible for receiving customer calls and ensuring on time delivery for resolution
- Coordinate with the customer to ensure the customer are satisfied with outcome, and handling customer escalations if any
- Follow up on pending customer payments and receivables
- Take the initiative to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position
- Looking for someone who will ideally be training in Australia for 6-12 months, then you will oversee the Manilla Call Centre and run a team of 100 or so people.
- Apartment in Manilla is paid for by the organisation.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in the opportunity, please "Apply-Now', alternatively you can call Suli on 8023-5637