Our client is a fast-growing Telecommunication service provide. With offices in NZ and Australia. We are looking for an experienced training manager to take a partner program to the next level. The company provides services to SME - internet of things - VolP provider and As part your role you will be
- Oversee the training business unit within the company
- Develop and adhere to annual budgets for training, capital expense, staff and systems
- Attend and contribute to the Senior Leadership Team through fortnightly, monthly and quarterly team meetings
- Be the SME for training and presentations in the business.
- At least 3 years in a similar role / Agile experince
- Telecommunication background
- SaaS knowledge
- E-learning/Training experience
- Knowledge in WebEx, Articulate 360 suit, iSpring, Camtasia
- Experience instructional design and content development.
- A background developing blended training content including Virtual Classroom, eLearning, video and podcasts.
- Experience working with content development software including Articulate 360, iSpring and Camtasia.
- Experience managing Learning Management Systems (LMS) including LMS set up, administration and reporting.
If this sounds like you, apply today or contact Maria for a confidential discussion. Mob. 0449 904 940 / [email protected]