Your new role:
This role will allow you to get your hands on the latest technologies as you design, deploy, troubleshoot complex AD environments, lead workshops and engineering teams.
- Detailed Design;
- Support Virtual Appliance provisioning;
- Support VM provisioning;
- Installation of Domain Controllers;
- Support MS SQL database installation;
- Support all phases of testing;
- Support transition to operate;
- Support integration with applications like IDentityNow, Radiator, Splunk, McAfee, SCCM, Avamar, DNS, NTP, CMD, TACACS, SMTP, Truesight, Monitoring, Alerting and Logging
- AD 2016 version (ADSF Microsoft model) - enterprise security admin env (red forest); cyber arc, single-sign-on
- Solid experience as an Active Directory expert Designing, Deploying, Troubleshooting and implementing AD solutions or similar projects.
- Proven experience across large complex projects
- Proven experience in leading workshops and managing teams
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Worked within an Agile environment
- Able to function professionally and independently with ease in a high pressure, frequently changing environment.
Apply now with your CV in Word and I will get back to you!