Why have we created this role:
To look at and advocate why security is important within the business
Your new role:
The Security Awareness, Education and Communications specialist will actively advocate for Security within the business in order to reduce security incidents, threats and gain a higher engagement from the business around the security requests
- Develop and conduct security awareness training and workshops that are tailored to the relevant stakeholders. These will become mandatory training modules for new starters to complete their onboarding process
- The Awareness, Education and Communications Specialist will the understand the security risks that are raised, identify, the appropriate business owners who are accountable for accepting/remediation of the risk, ensure the risk are appropriately articulated and documented
- Review policies to ensure that people can understand what the policy is enforcing
- Communicate with the business areas of uplift in security
- Understand the changing security threat landscape, keeping up to date with threats around the globe (new phishing campaigns that are launching), providing communications to people to be aware
- Research what do other organisations do with security programs?
- Work with organisational change management to ensure the appropriate security content exists and can be understood
- Be the face of security. Who does the business interact with to Security? This person will be the security front door for the business.
Apply now with your CV in Word format and I will get back to you!