This is a 3 month contract to imediately
In this influential role you will be responsible for providing marketing advice, guidance and support the Marketing Team and the business in the planning, development and execution of marketing campaigns, advertising, marketing communications, collateral and events.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Head of Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager and Events Manager in developing and executing campaigns and events.
- Executing eDM's, data driven campaigns and reports on performance metrics.
- Managing industry advertising including creative development.
- Developing communications including newsletter and content for platforms.
- Maintaining communications on website, focusing on continuous improvement and digital enablement.
- Developing and Managing display / promotional material and merchandise as required.
- Assisting with events and conferences organisation and conferences, including venue research, invitation design and circulation, coordination of RSVPs, ordering of event collateral and merchandise, delegate registrations and collating leads.
- Brand - ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Managing agencies to SLA's
- At least 2 years experience in Marketing role, preferably marketing within B2B or Services
- Degree qualifications in Business, Commerce or Marketing
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders in complex matrix environments
- Experience managing digital and data driven communications and campaigns
- Experience managing external agencies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, confident dealing at all levels
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills and knowledge
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet strict deadlines
- High standard of personal presentation