A leading global quantitative trading firm is looking for a multi-jurisdiction Management accountant to join their entrepreneurial business. Having been in operation for over 20 years and trading across the global we are now seeking a Management Account to assist with our Asia Pacific entities including Australia, Tokyo, China and Hong Kong.
You will be joining a team of bright back office team including Accountants, AP, Payroll, Ops and Tax.
Day to day responsibilities include
· Responsible for the full suite of financial and management accounts for multiple Asia Pacific entities
· You will have the opportunity to form close relationships with stakeholders both onshore and offshore
· You will be heavily involved in the continuous improvement of the capability of the team through technology, automation, mentoring, education and other means
· Maintain and review transfer pricing structure for intercompany trading business and management cost allocation, to make sure the TP documentation is well prepared.
· Manage intercompany reconciliation process and make sure the intercompany settlement is done correctly and timely.
· Continuous efforts on improvement and standardization of business operation process and set up the accounting standard and rules for the businesses to follow.
· Evaluate company finance to achieve most efficient cost structure e.g. loan, trade fiancé etc.
· Monthly BAS reconciliation.
· Lodgement of key tax compliance documents.
· Quarterly financial and compliance report for bank.
· Other financial duties such as payroll, document preparation etc.
· Maintain daily accounting transactions
· Month end closing and produce monthly and annual financial reports
· Provide financial performance report for the bank for interim and annual review
Skills and Experience required
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Australian Accounting Standards
- Experience in other regions Account practices such as China, Hong Kong, Tokyo
- 4 to 6 years of experience in financial roles including planning and forecasting, process improvement management accounting
- Demonstrated experience in financial reporting practices and the preparation and review of tax compliance matters
- Experience building Excel models, driver based reporting and decision support analysis
- Experience in financial markets accounting or trading firms will be highly regarded
- Highly developed communication skills
- CA or CPA qualified
- Self starter attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Deadline driven
- Advanced Excel, Hyperion, GL and Powerpoint skills
This is a unique opportunity for someone to further develop their career within a dynamic and changing environment.
Please submit your resume in WORD format
Thank you in advance of your application