Work within a high functioning PMO team to ensure integrity and reliability across various projects.
Purpose of the role:
You'll provide project coordination, support and guidance to project teams in addition to the management of all initiatives within the project schedules. You'll work within a dynamic team to promote positive change and manage risk.
Your day to day:
- Develop business requirements and frameworks
- Develop guiding principals for planning assumptions
- Track and monitor progress of project plans
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Work with business leaders to ensure schedule alignment
- Extract and interrogate data from key systems and teams
- Provide support to business teams/project groups
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated organisation skills
- 2+ years of experience in a project coordination/admin role, no more than 5 years of commercial experience
- Strong MS office experience and skills inc PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Click apply, now to register your interest or contact James Lawson from Launch Recruitment on 03 8399 9913