To ensure Telecommunication site design activities meet customer needs and are in line with organisation and client standards and guidelines as well as local building regulations. Responsible for co-ordination of design suppliers and all design aspects including civil and electrical construction documentation and design-related acceptances.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Review of design outputs including For-Construction documentation, as built drawings, structural certifications, power audits etc.
- Provide design directions to sub-consultants and internal stakeholders
- Co-ordination of design interfaces with other disciplines (including property, town planning, RF and EME)
- Forecasting of design deliverables and milestones
- Ensure all tasks relating to the project activities compliance with legislative requirements including all relevant Standards, Regulations and Codes.
- Read, understand and ensure compliance with the customer contract at all times, with particular regard to the performance of design related activities.
- Understanding and administration of design sub-contractor contracts
- Management of client acceptance of design related artifacts'
- Engagement with third party certifiers, electrical contactors, geotechnical consultants
- Support the implementation of corrective actions, if needed.