- Training Analyst - Telco Industry experience
- 3 month initial contract with possible extension
- Melbourne CBD location
- Designing and delivering the new and refresh enablement and onboarding programs and workshops on behalf of our client for their new telecommunications service providers
- Design, development, delivery and maintenance of creative, engaging and interactive training material
- Create training/informational material and content that supports changes or new processes, and establish best practice customer capability through analysis, tracking and conversion of business information into training subject matter
- Provide design support to individual business functions and companywide projects as required
- Manage e-Learning platform, training libraries & documentation.
- Knowledge and experience in designing, developing and delivering training projects
- Previous exposure to a high-level complex customer service environment with highly developed verbal and written communications skills along with excellent presentation skills will be essential to succeed in this role
- Experience within a telco environment
- A background in business analysis would be highly regarded
- Proven experience in instructional design and L&D space would be desirable.
03 8399 9944