- Have you previous Events & HR Coordination experience?
- Do you want to be part of a passionate team?
- 6 Month Contract with possible extension
Our client a leader in the Telecommunication industry is currently seeking a HR / Events Coordinator who has previous experience supporting the manager of capability & learning, this role will be a 6-month contract
Due to a growing number of HR projects my client is currently seeking an experienced HR / Events Coordinator to join their dynamic and fun environment.
Your major responsibilities will include: -
- Work to support learning campaigns and programs
- End to end coordination of training programs
- Support adhoc training projects and initiatives
- Test eLearn modules
- Maintain HR files/documents
- Take ownership of employee queries
- Provide learning policy and process advice as required
The successful candidates will have the following skills and attributes: -
- Minimum 3 years in HR Coordination role
- Highly advantageous to have Workday learning or other LMS 2
- Customer focused
- Strong administrative and event coordination focus and an eye for detail
- Demonstrated sourcing and candidate management experience
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate MS Office