This role is a stand alone Business Analyst position who will be reporting directly to the MD with around 120 users.
In the team there will be 3 developers onsite.
Your responsibilties of the role will include:
- Elicit, analyse and document business and functional requirements for system redesign and development. Gather and document detailed specifications on business process and workflow as needed
- Build relationships through liaising with stakeholders, software developers, vendors and other technology teams to clarify requirements and design solutions
- Develop Test plans, perform functional testing, regression testing and keep track of all the new developments.
- Write User Stories and acceptance criteria that are easy to understand, helping to groom product backlogs, current bugs and performing testing.
- Inform and train the wider staff on the new functionality.
- Years of experience between 3-8 years as a Business Analyst, this role is not a Senior BA.
- ERP/SaaS, web based application experience is a must, working for small to medium sized business.
- Strong experience at troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Experience in user acceptance testing
- Working with users on new changes to the customised system.
- Excellent communication skills.