In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of detailed technical architecture and design artefacts. This will be across a broad range of technology domains, primarily focussed on application, integration and RDMS platforms and all other infrastructure that supports enterprise business systems.
Your Day To Day:
- Deliver and oversee the delivery of Technical Architecture artefacts
- Work with domain experts to develop component and end to end infrastructure designs
- Provide technical leadership to design teams and lead design workshops and reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of business cases by providing infrastructure options, recommendations, and costs
- Work with Solution Architects and Designers to confirm functional, technical and non-functional requirements.
- Work with the test team and other project resources to document the non-functional testing strategy to validate the infrastructure designs.
- Design the operational architecture describing all aspects of running and supporting the solution
- Experience in technology including application and integration platforms (WebSphere) and RDMS platforms (Oracle and DB2)
- 5+ years as an Infrastructure Architect developing the architecture for enterprise-class technology platforms
- Experience in planning complex technology refresh programs
- Good broad knowledge across most technologies including server, network, storage, virtualisation, system management, and security technologies
- Experience developing migration strategies for re-platforming or remediating applications
Click apply now to register your interest or contact James Lawson from Launch Recruitment on 03 8399 9913