This is a role for someone looking for their next challenge and wanting to work with a progressive organisation.
You will manage critical aspects of the sourcing and supplier management process and develop effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
The key responsibilities are:-
- The ability to plan and manage the end-to-end life-cycle for assigned strategic categories
- Expertise in leading and managing supplier performance and operational procurement activities
- Supporting the end-to-end life-cycle management activities for assigned contracts and strategic categories
- Monitor contract performance and compliance in accordance with contracts, contract management plans, risk management plans, quality management plans and governance
- A focus on long term sustainable value delivery through contribution to Integrated Procurement Planning, category plans creation, needs analysis and scoping, governance frameworks, development of effective sourcing strategies, leading market engagement activities
- Expertise in leading and managing strategic sourcing activities, negotiations, tender evaluation and key strategic initiatives, including commercial, price reviews, encouraging new market inclusions, resource contentions and securing suppliers
- A strong focus on program management of activities and the timely delivery of high quality commercial outcomes and documents
- Delivering value through price reviews, creation of innovative delivery models, and market initiatives
- 4 plus years experience in Procurement or supply chain commercial function
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing category management and strategic sourcing strategies, tendering, negotiations, contracts and supplier relationship management.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of contract law and a demonstrated ability to draft commercial contracts and evaluate legal and commercial risks
- Commercial and financial acumen with a demonstrated ability to identify, negotiate and deliver procurement benefits
- Strong negotiation skills, with experience in negotiating highly complex commercial contracts as well as with dispute resolution
- Experience in managing projects and influencing others to deliver on project deliverable
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and by structuring and writing documents and presentations
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills, with a proven ability to form strong relationships with suppliers and business stakeholders
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Finance, Engineering, IT or a business related field
- Experience with using a Contract Management System / Database or other ERP platform, preferably SharePoint and Oracle
- Relevant experience with supply contracts and support arrangements for highly engineered business-critical equipment in telco or related industries