You are an Operations Leader with a focus on the customer.
Your role will be to support the Operations Managers by performing a variety of duties. In this fast-paced and continuously growing environment, you will be working in a state-of-the-art warehouse environment. You and your team are responsible for customer fulfilment.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have 3 years' experience in a supervisory position within a manufacturing, production or distribution environment.
- Be able to demonstrate your experience in identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- Be able to reference your ability to lead and think on your feet, your direct management experience and give examples of where you have been responsible for your team's performance and motivation.
- Have strong analytical skills that deliver data driven workable solutions.
- Have demonstrable experience in managing large teams and lead process improvements using Lean, Kaizen and/or Six Sigma.
- Have solid MS Office skills