The Insights Analyst will join a team of analysts and will see you support and meet the objectives of a significant business unit.
Your new role:
In your new role as an Insights Analyst you will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of regular performance insights and analytics.
You will support data mining and data modelling as well as testing, reconciliation and discrepancy investigation based on performance results providing deep dive root cause analysis resulting in a timely manner in the form of decision-making document or presentation. This will involve liaising with various business users, subject matter experts, other analysts and reporting teams for data and reports internally.
A bit about you:
- 3-5+ years of Insights Analyst experience
- Experience in a Telecommunications or large complex organisation
- You will have a strong understanding of hypothesis, root cause analysis, insights development, data and structures
- Experience in analysis to explore, discover and exploit using the data management, reporting, change management and stakeholder engagement skills would be key to this role.
- BI Tools like Tableau visualisation software
- Advanced excel skills
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Office
Apply now with your CV in word