Your new job:
This role is responsible for executing the security assurance program and services consistently and collaboratively across the company, as well as to ensure the successful delivery of security-related business outcomes in both project and production environments.
This role requires someone who is currently hands on with Security Assurance reviews and works to uplift Security capability within a business as an individual contributor
- Deliver security assurance activities; using security assurance methodology and tools to identify security issues and risks; and to enable Security Risk Reporting
- Technical security testing across infrastructure, application and network platforms
- Identify security risks and insights
- Improve security assurance methodology and tools
- Thought leadership contribution and process improvement
- Experience in security and risk management fields or similar
- Experience in delivery of security assurance [IT audit and/or risk management] engagements
- Background in end-to-end assurance including scoping, fieldwork and reporting
- Experience in information, cyber and protective security policy gained in large corporate or government environments
- Experience with control frameworks (eg CobIT, ISO27000)
- Experience in delivering security solutions
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
Your practical and technical background:
- Consulting and stakeholder management
- Experience completing Security Assurance Overviews of either suppliers or internal arms of a business
- Technical understanding of security threats
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Able to translate security concepts into business context
Sounds like you? What do you do next?
Apply now with your CV in word format and I'll be in touch!