<[endif]-->Major responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring positive relationships are established and maintained through proactive lease administration.
- Undertaking account and portfolio reconciliations, particularly as they relate to lease renewals, terminations, etc.
- Responding to enquiries re change of Lessor and / or Lessor details.
- Managing payments being placed on and off hold while account changes are being managed and or lease renewals progressed.
- Managing payments/enquiries for outgoings, electricity, legal fees, etc. in line with lease obligations.
- Auditing lease terms on SAP to ensure they are accurate as per the legal documents.
- Supplying appropriate Certificates of Currency as and when requested, in line with lease terms.
- Managing and reviewing lease reporting.
- Maintaining an online WIP of all activity for easy reference by team members.
- Working closely with the off-shore Lease Management team, internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate for this role will have 2+ years in a Lease Administration role. You must be highly analytical with strong problem solving abilities. You must be numerate in nature and have excellent lease reviewing skills along with a high level of written and oral communication skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.