- Experience with the core AWS services (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and windows administration.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using Cloud Formation.
- Strong Scripting and automation skills
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Strong concepts of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, etc.).
- Experience with system monitoring tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Past experience with the server less approaches using AWS Lambda