The Project Consultant will work alongside the Procurement Category Manager and OC Learning Support Manager in providing timely and accurate project management, stakeholder engagement, data analysis and vendor negotiations specific to the existing Organisation Capability (L&D) vendor panel.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Assess cross learning category usage to determine past performance and potential future needs and opportunity.
- Review and edit existing contracts with Legal to ensure alignment to sourcing approvals granted.
- Ensure that regular, timely and accurate measures are in place specific to the projects progress and communicated to the relevant category managers and the management team.
- Working collaboratively with business stakeholders to identify needs and facilitate vendor negotiations.
- Deliver analytic reporting on spend.
- Presenting category plans to key internal stakeholders and gaining acceptance though strong influencing skills.
- 2-3yrs Procurement Experience
- Experience working with persons of differing skills and professional levels including senior management, technical, commercial, finance, legal.
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently and manage competing