You will be responsible for engaging with business and technology stakeholders to define, manage and communicate requirements to deliver IT solutions for a Finance compliance project.
You will play a critical role in driving the requirements definition, implementation and ongoing support of business solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review and document the current financial reporting process in detail.
- Conduct gap analysis in order to identify current gaps between as-is and to-be.
- Provide options and solutions to enhance or re-engineer the current reporting process.
- Produce data definition for required new information.
- Provide solutions for data sourcing and merging.
- Provide timely and reliable effort estimates.
- Run and facilitate workshops.
- Requirements elicitation using techniques appropriate to each specific situation;
- Requirements management and communication, including production of documents and 'fit for purpose' models and managing sign-off of BA deliverables;
- Requirements analysis, prioritisation and negotiation;
- Building relationships with key business stakeholders;
- Supporting test analysts and UAT testers on test planning and execution of QA testing;
- Capturing and maintaining business domain knowledge to extend the capabilities of the BA practice;
- Facilitating business change and driving continual process and operational improvements.
Your skills and experience
As a Senior BA specialising in Life Insurance you will have extensive experience in domain knowledge such as Life insurance, super and legislative changes as well as some knowledge in Mainframe systems (be able to navigate them but not code. Expert knowledge in Life insurance products, super, legislative requirements and day to day operations. Salesforce knowledge is also preferred.
You will also have:
- 5+ years experience in the financial services industry as a Senior BA.
- Worked in projects focusing on delivering financial reports in accordance with new accounting standards.
- A strong desire to deliver IT solutions to support the achievement of business objectives;
- Experience across a broad range of technologies including mainframe, COBOL, Salesforce etc.
- Familiar with Agile process and the JIRA system.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Strong negotiation and facilitations skills;
- A strong team work morale, striving to make a difference;
- A degree and/or relevant professional qualifications;
If interested please apply online!