- Business Analyst - Resource Management Project
- 4 days per week initially until 31 March 2020
- Port Melbourne Location
Previous Resource Management project experience and an immediate availability is mandatory.
- 5 to 8 years business analysis experience which includes working in large and complex project environments
- Experienced in defining resource management strategies for other organisations.
- Proven experience in gathering and producing high-level functional business requirements documentation
- Understanding and defining business needs and translating and them into business processes and system needs (process mapping, requirement gathering, scoping)
- Utilising various methodologies (such as workshops, user stories) to illicit and gather requirements
- Strong traceability matrix experience i.e. end to end visualisation of BRD to project sign-off
- Client facing experience
- Software and applications project experience
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to prioritise
IT Recruitment Account Manager
03 8399 9944