This role will see you sitting across various projects in the team, which is AGILE and managing multiple stakeholders. You will need to use your skills in.Net / SQL technologies to design and develop the stats systems and mentor your team members. Day to day responsibilities will be split 70% / 30% between hands-on development and Projects Management.
You will be involved in all aspects of the SDLC from design, testing and maintaining/support of applications. This includes the ability to effectively communicate technical concerns with other technical teams such as operations, networking and the technology develop department which will be working on the project also you will be leading a small but highly technical team of software engineers
- A tertiary qualification in IT or related field is required
- Demonstrated experience in the full SDLC including good knowledge of industry trend, best practices , challenges that comes with a TechLead role.
- Maintain a culture of innovation while keeping delivery front of mind you know when to balance technical debt for speed or vice versa
- Work with the Architecture team to collectively own the long term goal and vision for your team.
- Have a background that fosters a collaborative culture which promotes learning and upskilling latest industry trends
- A focus on craftmanship, clean code, design patterns and responsible for maintaining the technical quality of the project
- Demonstrated experience in refactoring and improving existing codebase, doing large scale migration projects
- Extensive experience around infrastructure and working with ops team to maintain highly scalable and reliable systems.
- Extensive experience in .NET technologies
- .NET 4/4.5
- WebForms/ASP.NET MVC/Web API 2
- .NET Core advantageous
- Extensive experience in SQL development including Query skills, SQL Server 2016/2017, SQL Replication, SQL Message Broker
- Have strong Statistical and Analytical skills
- Good experience in developing REST api, system integration, core network programming.
- Exposure in developing on cloud-based PaaS (they use AWS and Azure)
- Experience in running SCRUM / KANBAN teams
If interested please apply online!