KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordinate, monitor and analyse project schedules in accordance with standard best project practice
- Assist the Program Master Scheduler in scheduling building, capturing schedule progress and status updates, tracking, analysing and reporting information appropriately to all the Project Managers to manage their projects and evaluate fortnightly status reports
- Co-ordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates and efficient distribution of reports
- Assist the Master Program Scheduler in monitoring scope of work using Work Breakdown Structures for control and integrity. Assist with weekly schedule data maintenance and implementation of changes to customised fields, tables, filters & views to the project schedules across the portfolio.
- Work with the Head of IMO to ensure that risk identified are effectively managed to minimise their impact on Project Schedules
- Assist with the dependency tracking and reporting.
- Worked in a large project based and dynamic environment
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS Project's capability as a scheduling tool
- Must have good attention to details
- Strong PMO knowledge, including excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a team setting
Background in similar roles Financial Services (Insurance, Investment and Superannuation, Banking).
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio , Notes and/or Outlook