You will have the opportunity to work with a wide-ranging, high profile customer base across many exciting and challenging projects. This position develops and tests enterprise solutions including mobile and web applications, web services and integrations, and collaboration portals.
At least 2-3 years hands on experience as a Software Engineer with relevant technology skills
- Experience analysing, crafting, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- HTML/CSS, XML, Web API and WCF,
- SQL Server, Azure IaaS/PaaS, Azure DevOps (VSTS), Office 365
- Knowledge and experience in security as it relates to software development i.e.: SSL certificates, PKI, tokens, encryption
- Collaborative approach to solving problems and able to adapt and assess new technologies and solutions for optimal outcome
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with operations and development teams
- Ability to train and mentor team members when required
- Experience working with distributed or offshore teams is desirable.